Halodine® Oral Rinse is an oral sanitizer specifically designed to help reduce viral infection and transmission of infectious particles. Safe and easy-to-use, it is especially recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain — hospitals, clinics, schools, hotels, restaurants, sports, conferences, and airlines — as well as for those most at risk.
Use of Halodine, in addition to other important measures such as wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing, can help reduce virus transmission. Masks provide a first layer of personal protection, but Halodine provides an additional layer of tested protection for up to 4 hours, helping keep you and others safe.
Halodine was initially developed by leading clinicians with decades of experience in antiviral medicines to protect health care workers and their families. Now Halodine is available for anyone who is concerned about virus transmission.
PATENT PENDING • Manufactured in the U.S.A.
For oral antisepsis in adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Twist off the narrow end of single ampoule.
- Empty contents of ampoule into small cup. Add twice the amount of water to cup for total fill of 12 ml.
- Pour contents of cup into mouth. Swish vigorously in mouth for 15 seconds.
- Slightly lift chin and tilt head back to gargle, then spit out.
Ask your doctor before using Halodine if you’re pregnant, undergoing radioactive iodine therapy, have a thyroid disease or rare anaphylactic allergy.
Halodine® Oral Rinse (Povidone-Iodine Solution 1.75% w/w [0.175% available iodine] USP)
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" (L) x 1.13" (W) x 2.38" (H)
- 10 doses/carton
- Price: $30 (10 doses)
- Carton dimensions: 13" (L) x 6.02" (W) x 3.35" (H)
- 100 doses/carton
- Price: $195 (100 doses)