PROMO! Buy 3 swabstick 6-packs, and pay for 2
Halodine® Nasal Antiseptic Swabstick (2.5% povidone-iodine (0.25% available iodine))
- Dimensions: 2.1" (L) x 0.3" (W) x 4.5" (H)
- 6 swabsticks per pack
- Dimensions: 4.3" (L) x 2.4" (W) x 4.1" (H)
- 100 swabsticks/carton
- Dimensions: 4.4" (L) x 4.72" (W) x 4.31" (H)
- 120 swabsticks per pack
For nasal application
- Hold the swab so that Halodine reads left to right. You’re in the right place!
- Grip the swab with the thumb and forefinger at the blue stripe. The tube is scored to snap just above the blue stripe.
- Grip the handle with the thumb and forefinger of your right hand just to the right of the blue stripe, close to the shoulder of the tube.
- Now just snap and twist. You don’t need much force. Snap and twist!
- Insert swab comfortably into nostril. Rotate swab around nostril for about 15 seconds, then repeat with other nostril.
Note: Do not blow nose. If solution drips, wipe with tissue.
Ask your doctor before using Halodine if you’re pregnant, undergoing radioactive iodine therapy, have a thyroid disease or rare anaphylactic allergy.
How to Snap & Twist
Halodine® Nasal Antiseptic Swabstick is specifically designed to help reduce viral infection and decontaminate the nasal cavity to reduce the likelihood of transmission of infectious particles. Safe and easy-to-use, it is especially recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain — hospitals, clinics, schools, hotels, restaurants, sports, conferences, and airlines — as well as for those most at risk.
Use of Halodine, in addition to other important measures such as wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing, can help reduce virus transmission. Masks provide a first layer of personal protection, but Halodine provides an additional layer of tested protection for up to 4 hours, helping keep you and others safe.
Halodine was initially developed by leading clinicians with decades of experience in antiviral medicines to protect health care workers and their families. Now Halodine is available for anyone who is concerned about virus transmission.
PATENT PENDING • Manufactured in the U.S.A.